Participating with Barbara Turley of EnergiseWealth.com in exploring and dissecting this important topic was a highlight of this past year for me.
Women and their relationship with Money is the undercurrent that flows beneath much of what occurs in the business world regarding salary, value, equality and more. In this thought provoking conversation we dig into many of the important facets – from historical to societal to internal perceptions and fears.
From Barbara’s Feminine Wealth TV:
“We had a fascinating talk about the depths of the complexities we face when it comes to this thing called money and how, specifically, we have both noticed in our coaching of women the blocks that money can cause.
What I loved about interviewing Deborah was the chance to flesh out a topic that has been flowing around in my head for quite sometime now. How women interact with money and how it differs to how men interact with money (speaking very generally of course) is a topic that we both feel is deep rooted in history going back to the dawn of time.
Some of the key things we dissected were
- • Why women sometimes feel that charging a lot of money for their services might make people see them in a less than positive light.
- • Why women find themselves apologising and underpricing their services in the business & working worlds.
- • How change has to start from within women first before the change we want will be reflected back to us from outside.”
How do you feel about the money / value topic? Do men and women deal with it differently?
Share a thought in the comments below …
Coaching both privately and in groups, Deborah is also a speaker, author, event leader and consultant. Creator of the Foundation and Framework Intensive, Question Master and Leader of the Entrepreneur Business Success Club, Deborah has been called an “Architect of Magical Business and Soul Structure”by her clients because she has a powerful ability to perform alchemy, changing passions and dreams into money and time by design.
Choose a Complimentary Vision Exploration for Your Business
Stay focused and in the Loop.
Subscribe to Blog Updates
Latest posts by Deborah Tutnauer (see all)
- Three Lies About Holiday Season Non-Retail Business - October 31, 2017
- Wow! Just Wow. - September 15, 2017
- Dear America - November 10, 2016