Focus has returned and with it a decision that some would think foolish.
I’ve spent years developing my lists. I have multiple domain names and capture pages, press releases and hundred of tweets with links. There are many who love my Daily Strategies and others who like learning about new marketing tools and tricks.
The reality of any large group of people is that interests vary as does engagement. I’ve reached the point in my professional development that I want to be very specific in what I communicate, and how.
So this is what it has come down to:
I am going to communicate with those who have voluntarily chosen to receive emails from me, about just a few select topics.
Here they are:
1. Financial fitness – How to create wealth in our 21st Century Economy. How I have chosen to create wealth and why I have made the choices I’ve made. These letters will contain detailed information regarding my understanding of being on entrepreneur in these days of financial change; stories and facts about my current business; updates from other people who I value and whose information I feel would be valuable to you as well; techniques, methods and resources that strike my fancy – peek my curiosity and are deemed useful for entrepreneurial financial gain.
3. Physical Fitness – At 52 years old I am devoted to and passionate about staying as physically fit as possible. My business choices are aligned with this passion, as are my lifestyle ones. A portion of my time is now focused on understanding and sharing nutritional concepts, exercise methods and lifestyle choices that allow for optimal weight, increased energy and overall vitality, particularly for women in middle age and older. (Men – you are not excluded by any means, but I do use myself often as the guinea pig).
4. Philosophically Speaking – I often ponder things like “The Meaning of Life” and other “lite” topics such as that. When I am moved to write about my thoughts, I do. Those writings will also be shared with you.
5. Charity – My primary company is involved with Feeding Hungry Kids. I have made a commitment to bringing this aspect squarely into my daily focus throughout the year. You’ll be hearing more about this beginning in February.
The bottom line is this: If the list above does not interest or appeal to you, then now might be the time for you to opt-out of my list. I don’t want to be writing to those who are not seriously interested in what I have to say. The entire point of interacting with you, is for mutual benefit. That means that you must be feeling that value is coming your way. For me, its about interaction, community and doing business. I’d love to say it’s all just touchy feely nice and cozy, but I’d be lying to you. All of us who operate as entrepreneurs on the internet do so to create wealth and to build a prosperous business. You are my audience and also my consumers. My hope is that the benefit that I bring to our shared table is one that opens your mind to the business opportunities, products and services that I offer.
So, if all that’s been said here resonates with you, please stay. Shortly you’ll be receiving a series of emails with a new list of mine to subscribe to. This is my way of combining years worth of disparate lists and diverse groups of people, into one wonderful community.
If what’s been talked about here does not suit your fancy, scroll down to the bottom of your email and click on the “unsubscribe” button. No worries – No feelings will be hurt.
- How to Grow Business with Local Paid Advertising – Online - January 2, 2018
- Three Lies About Holiday Season Non-Retail Business - October 31, 2017
- Wow! Just Wow. - September 15, 2017