Learn from these or not!
(Written by Neil Rosenthal in Denver Post Magazine, March 12, 1995)
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but is will be yours for the entire period of this time around.
2. You will need lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant or stupid.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error, of experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that eventually “works”.
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can then go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain its lesson. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6. “There” is no better than “here. When your “there” has become a “here” you will simply obtain another “there” that will look better than “here”.
7. Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you ;need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. The answers to life’s questions lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen and trust.
10. You can forget all this.
11. You can remember it whenever you want.
I read and respond to every comment. Share your thoughts below.