Making Sense of Google Plus – Three HUGE MISTAKES That Will Kill You Over There,
and How To Avoid Them!
In the past 4 Months of consistent focus in the Google Plus Community, I personally have created more business (both clients and joint projects) with New People than I created in the past 2 YEARS on Facebook with new people. I learned pretty quickly how to use Google Plus in the right way.
I love it for ROI, quality of engagement, ease of targeting
and overall awesome community. The key is not to
hop over to G+ and repeat what you do on Facbook
for relationship building… You’ll ruin it before you even begin. Instead you must learn how to use the Google plus platform in a manner that engages with the culture and present yourself authentically as a go-giver.
Contrary to popular belief, it is not a graveyard over at Google Plus. But I’ve consistently seen many marketers moving over from Facebook make the same Big Mistakes and thus have the Graveyard Experience.
G+ is a highly intelligent and engaged community and a platform that allows you to focus your messaging Exactly where it belongs. The key is in understanding the G+ Culture and Not making Three HUGE mistakes that kill your brand before you even get started.
In this webinar you will learn How to Use Google Plus :
1. THREE HUGE MISTAKES you don’t want to make – but easily can.
2. Top THREE things you must do on Google Plus to be accepted into the community.
3. Google Plus tricks to understanding and keeping track of people, circles and messages. Without these, you’ll be quickly lost and overwhelmed
4. The one thing you can get away with on Facebook, that will Kill Your Brand on Google Plus
Join us Thurday, May 8th at 1:30 PDT.
*Yes, there is a (tiny seriously under-priced- $7.97) fee.
*Yes, all attendees will receive a powerful Bonus – a personal critique of your Google Plus Profile and Presence with
individualized suggestions on a live 15 minute consultation.
- How to Grow Business with Local Paid Advertising – Online - January 2, 2018
- Wow! Just Wow. - September 15, 2017
- Dear America - November 10, 2016
Leave a Reply