Instagram and TikTok Marketing Funnel Outline
1. Your website is your hub. You can function without one for a brief time, but at the very least you need a home page and a contact page to start creating your Instagram or TikTok Marketing Funnel
2. Social Media platforms like Instagram and TikTok gets you in front of people quickly and effectively as long as you are consistent and understand your market (who are you potential patients – who are you talking to?)
3. Choose a social media platform and set up your profile. For now you can choose business or personal. Eventually a business profile will give you more options in terms of running paid advertising if you desire in the future
4. The Link that you choose in your profile bio will be the link to your website. If your website is more developed and includes a contact form page for more information, you can use that page link instead of your home page.
5. The marketing funnel is the steps a potential patient takes on their journey from finding you on social media to engaging with your social media, to looking at your website, to reaching out to connect and ask questions, and to sign up for your services.
6. Potential patients may find your website in another manner, such as a business card, or a referral. That person will enter the funnel at a different location and may want to go and look at your social media and then loop back around to your contact form.
7. Funnel Journey for Perspective Patients
- See your Social Media Profile
- Click on Link in your Bio
- Land on your Website
- Fill out contact form or call for more information**
- You will contact the perspective patient for an consultation
- Hopefully they are excited to have better health care and wonderful Doctor and enroll in your DPC Membership practice!
**Ideally you will eventually have an opt-in contact form like the one that got you to this page. This will enable you to include your perspective patients in a flow of email education, teaching them more about the DPC model and inspiring them to want a consultation with you.
A great presence on Instagram and Tiktok for
Direct Primary Care Doctors takes time.
Ideally you would post at least 3 times per week with interesting images, videos and stories. We know your time is valuable and though fun (for some) spending time on social media may not be the best use of it! That’s where we come in. Kat will craft a social media presence on Instagram and TikTok geared to your potential and existing patients. She will tell you what kinds of pictures to take, ask you questions for stories and even give you brief outlines for videos. You’ll send everything to her on a pre-determined schedule and she will take care of the rest. She will edit you photos and videos so they look professional and are the right size and length. She will use graphic design to highlight your stories and experiences in order to pique interest and engage your audience. Kat will make social media marketing fun for you without you taking time from what you do best – being an Excellent Doctor!