I have not been “on a diet” since I was in my early 20’s. If I tell you how long ago that was, I will be severely dating myself. Regardless, as I grew in maturity, I grew to understand that nutrition and sustainable healthy eating habits are the key to the proper weight and a balanced lifestyle. A “diet” is so temporary in mindset. But a healthy nutrition mindset and plan can last a lifetime.
So, why did I then embark on the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge, just four weeks ago? The answer is that I needed a change. I needed a focus. I needed a system that allowed me to lose some excess body fat and to bring fitness and exercise back into my life, full force. The motivational aspect of the Body By Vi Challenge, intrigued me. Winning a cruise wouldn’t be so bad either.
In the past four weeks I’ve lost five pounds and almost four inches. Given that I only needed to lose seven, I am almost there on that front. The next sixty days will be spent really ramping up the weight training, now that my running is smooth and steady for thirty minutes at a time. Time to get buff!
You may be wondering where I’m going with this post and why I am sharing all this somewhat personal information with you. Here’s the answer. I have decided after much deliberation, to take on the Body By Vi Challenge and the Visalus company as an addition to my business and my income streams. There is too much that is too good about it, to let the opportunity pass me by. Let me share my list of reasons with you….
- Doing a business related to fitness requires that I stay fit and maintain a focus of exercise and nutrition in my daily personal life.
- The 2nd top recruiter for Visalus is a woman whom I’ve admired for two years. We became friends about 15 months ago. I didn’t think we’d ever have the chance to work together, since we were running on parallel paths. Now we do.
- Tikanii, the company with whom I have been a founding distributor for the past two years, recently restructured their main product line into a direct sales/affiliate structure. With the elimination of the network marketing aspect, I can continue marketing Tikanii products through a pure internet marketing affiliate platform, while developing a customer base and a downline in a new company, with no conflict of interest nor ethical overlap.
- The Visalus products have truly benefited me and my family over the last month. My eight year old loves the nutritional shake. She tells her friends that it tastes like ice cream. This helps me get high quality protein into her by sending a Visalus shake in a Thermos in addition to her lunch, for that mid-afternoon energy drop time. I am proud to promote these products to others.
- Visalus has the best internet marketing platform for network marketing I have ever seen in all my years in the network marketing industry. It is truly 21st Century and geared towards those who understand the power of the internet and social media.
- Visalus is not a binary compensation plan, which many newer companies are choosing because it’s easy for them. Binaries will always offer less to the the distributors and more breakage for the company, in the bi/long-term picture. I will only join companies which have a unilevel comp plan with compression, along with other commission structures. Visalus has this.
- Since making the internal decision to take on this new venture, some top marketers who I have known for long time, have asked to work with me. They too are excited about promoting a product line and a business which resonates with their own personal goals of healthy weight and a high level of fitness. Before I even announce my decision publically, the universe appears to be aligning and saying “YES, this is a great direction for you!”
- In just two weeks quietly promoting the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge offline, I have accumulated over $700 in sales. In fact of the four people I have spoken to, 100% decided to take on the Challenge and reach for their own health and nutrition goals.
- I feel excited with a deep knowing that this path is the next step in achieving financial independence. The last two years have brought amazing insights, experiences, growth and a nice income into my life. Body By Vi will build on all of that and be the final leg in the achievement of my “Why”.
So there you have it. The place is Visalus and the Body By Vi Challenge. The nice girl is here as a promoter of the Challenge with the hopes of helping many reach their dreams of health, vitality and financial freedom. The bigger picture is this:
If I help one person lose weight and become more healthy, and that person tells a friend who tells another friend and they lose weight and become more healthy too, imagine what will happen over time? The latest statistics from the US government indicate that 70% of the US population is overweight, with half of those being obese. The expectation is that by 2012 that number will reach 75%. Three quarters of the US population overweight, with the associated increase in diabetes, heart disease and other diseases related to too much fat!! Can I help change that statistic? Maybe. It sure feels good to try.
- How to Grow Business with Local Paid Advertising – Online - January 2, 2018
- Three Lies About Holiday Season Non-Retail Business - October 31, 2017
- Wow! Just Wow. - September 15, 2017